The founder, a Mindfulness & Energy coach, with CBT background, certified and trained in mindfulness, psychology, coaching, well-being, clairvoyant energy healing and aromatherapy.
- Mindfulness & Energy Coaching – 90 min. sessions. Session by session you realise how easy it is to sink in into ‘here and now’ and how to implement it in your daily life. The practice brings you greater joy of life and happiness. I also use my energy & compasssion knowledge to uplift you and enlighten you.
- Clairvoyant Work with Your Energy Field – 30 min. Djali calls this ‘Help on ‘steroids’. This approach involves talk approach looking at the patterns blocking you and checking their energy clairvoyantly. Misalignment is worked on both on conscious, and energy level through conscious work, energy overview and healing.
- Energy Healing – 60 min. This treatment is done lying down comfortably, with spiritual view of the body energy. You are taken into it by turning into trance in a meditation and then mindful body tuning, after which the the therapist cleanses your aura, chakras, energises them and stabilises them. This treatment provides deep relief and starts overall healing processes.
- Wellbeing Therapy with 15 min. Energy Healing – 70 min. Holistic (psycho)therapy looking not only at how your mind is doing but also, but your body and life habits relate to it. At the end of the session will be included at least 15 min. of Energy Healing.
- Learning to Meditate & Be Mindful – 60 min. This session is great for beginners to learn how to practise on their own. This session can serve as a jump start for overall body heaviness release and ailment recovery. You will typically need 3-5 sessions.
- Group Meditation & Mindful Energy sessions – 75/60 min. A more affordable way how to learn and adopt mindfulness. See the current events here www.facebook.com/djalisolutions/events
Holistic Coach She uses physical and psychological and NLP methods to connect the BODY and SOUL with the MIND, as she believes that everything works as a whole and cannot be separated from each other.\
Biodynamic CranioSacral Therapy is a mindfulness‑based, scientifically‑developed system of bodywork most known for its effectiveness in problems involving the connective tissue and musculature of the head, neck, and spine.
We all have an innate body intelligence, this intelligence, informs and heals us throughout life. It is a rhythmic impulse that can sensed in bones, tissues, membranes, and the fluids of the body.
I offer individual treatment sessions using informed, noninvasive touch… by listening through the layers of tissue and tension we can engage a person’s innate healing resources.
By supporting the body’s own abilities to restore and find balance, we can work with the interconnectedness of individual patterns. So that we can connect to the wholeness we already are.
Charlotte is a certified nutritionist, Simply Meditation teacher, and a life style coach.
- Nutrition Consulting – 60 min. of tailored advice how to adjust your diet as to achieve the best energy levels and optimal mind balance. Charlotte will also equip you with healthy yet utterly tasty recipes, fit exactly for you body type and your life style set up.
- Cooking Coaching – a four hour course tailored to your dietary needs, with quick and easy tips how to implement healthy cooking into your every day life and sustain it.
- Simply Meditation Course – 2-3 x 120 min. of a meditation course, equipping you with a set of techniques to take home for your easily applicable daily meditation practice. The course is bliss of relaxation done with candles, essential oils, herbal tea and fruit refreshment.
- Meditation Session – 35 min. come for a follow up, or just drop in for a blissful session of a meditation.
- Integrated Life style Coaching – 60 min. of consulting on where your life should be heading and what tools to apply. Charlotte reaches deeply into the past, gathering wisdom from East and West, while still staying current with the frontiers of new discovery in cognitive science, genetics, and other disciplines.
- Om Chanting – Come to chant with us , under Charlotte’s guidance, to experience emotional well-being, transform negativity into positive energy with our group practice that uses the transformational power of OM. Om chanting is scheduled based on demand and current universe constellation. Capacity 14 attendees.
Art of Living certified meditation teacher, yoga teacher of Sri Sri Yoga and Yin Yoga. Enjoy her company charged with positive energy at a meditation course in our Rhodes Retreat villa.